Hello lovers of Indonesian cuisine ... Back we will prescribe the most processed meat that this time we will present the recipes of meat originating from Lampung. Lampung has pretty tasty dishes prepared from beef / goat. The cuisine is named Gulai Balak. You may often make cooking goulash, but you have to try goulash this one.
Balak goulash Lampung Steady
Balak goulash in Lampung are usually made only on special occasions. The name itself pinned because penyajiannnya only on big events or big meal events such as wedding ceremonies or other large custom. But do not worry, you do not have to wait for the wedding in advance to be able to taste it, you can directly make at home because we will be giving out the recipe just for you.
The cuisine is made from meat, usually mutton or beef. Special seasoning that is used also varied ranging from onions, garlic, cardamom, anise spice that became his trademark, a kind of spice that tastes almost like anise and flowers often called mace. Then nutmeg cloves, minced chili to spice curry itself. All the spices used in this masasakan is typical Indonesian spices. And all of them as you can from traditional markets. So can imagine how distinctive flavors generated, will surely tempt your appetite.
How to make goulash of custody is basically tantamount to creating another curry. Not too complicated, all you need is patience because to make the meat becomes tender need a long time and make sure the seasoning can seep into the meat. The use of coconut milk in reseonya, would make it more savory. That is the secret delights of Gulai Balak Typical Lampung. For more details, please read the following explanation.
- Beef / lamb as much as 1 kg chopped
- 700 ml coconut milk
- 5 pieces of finely sliced red onion
- Finely sliced 3 cloves garlic
- 1 whole cardamom
- ½ deaf
- ½ grains of nutmeg
- 2 eggs clove
- 3 teaspoons minced chili
- 1 tablespoon curry seasoning ready
- 2 tablespoons of cooking oil
- 1 cm ginger
- 1 cm turmeric
- 1 cm galangal
- Onion 5 pieces
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tea spoon of salt
How to make goulash typical Balak Lampung:
- Saute sliced onion and sliced garlic in hot oil until fragrant.
- Enter other ingredients such as cardamom, nutmeg, cloves, minced chili and curry spices. Stir ingredients and stir-fry until fragrant.
- Then insert also the spice paste into the mixture and stir until ingredients are well blended back, fragrant and ripe.
- Next enter the piece of meat that had been cleaned previously. Stir constantly until the meat blended with spices and cook until the meat changes color.
- Do not forget to cover the pan and cook until the water runs over low heat.
- Finally enter the milk, and close the pan, cook until the meat feels soft.
- Turn off the heat, remove from heat and serve.
That Balak Stew Recipes Lampung steady. You have to try it at home, because it is savory and delicious and the aroma of spices and tender meat will give the sensation of eating pleasure for you and your family.
Hopefully, we write a recipe that could be useful for all of you. Do not forget to share it and read other recipes yes.
Balak goulash Lampung Steady
4/ 5Oleh Said Ali Akbar