Besides Makassar Coto having turned out to a special food that is not less delicious the soup konro. This soup has a taste of the archipelago that will spoil your tongue. When you're in Makassar, along the road in the city of Makassar and around Karebosi, you will easily find this cuisine. Many restaurants serving soup konro to the main menu. In addition, konro soup is usually served on special occasions such as weddings or on the day of Eid. Not a few also masarakat makasar makes soup konro for daily meal with the family. If you want to taste the original konro get a delicious soup Makassar, masteresep will review how to make soup this konro. The following konro soup ingredients you need to prepare in advance.
Here is the reecipe of Konro Soup:
Materials Konro soup:
- 1 kg of beef ribs, sliced corresponding segment
- water to boil ribs 1 liter
- 1 cm ginger, grated
- 3 cm galangal, crushed
- cinnamon 3 cm
- bay leaves 2 pieces
- 3 cloves grains
- 2 tablespoons tamarind
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Subtle seasoning Sop Konro
- onion 5 eggs
- 2 cloves garlic
- pepper 1 teaspoon
- kluwak 1 tablespoon (take the flesh and then soak using 2 tablespoons hot water)
- turmeric 1/2 tablespoon
- caraway 1/2 tablespoons
- salt to taste
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
How to Make Sop Konro Makassar
- Tops all boiled ribs sapo use 2 liters of water. Add ginger, cloves, galangal, tamarind water, bay leaf and salt.
- Heat oil and saute garlic, onion, kluwak, cumin, turmeric, pepper paste. Add salt to taste, or can use flavorings.
- If you've added earlier spices stir into stew beef ribs. Boil until tender rib meat and spices to infuse.
- Lift and pour into bowl. Sop Konro already ready to be served.
- To add flavor and enhance the look, add onions, fried shallots and lime juice to the soup konro.
- Thus konro soup recipe that we can provide. Serve the soup konro while still warm, because if it is cold reduces the taste. Good luck.
The location for this soup taste:
Located in Jalan Gunung Lompobattang, behind the Bank Indonesia building. Karebosi name taken from the name of Makassar City Square, which was once the first place of Konro Soup stands. Now Konro Soup Haji Hanafi this should not shift away from Karebosi Field. Konro soup made of beef mixed soup choice, while Konro Fuel is meat roasted beef ribs and choice combined with a distinctive nutty flavor blend Makassar.
For one serving Konro Fuel, we have to spend as much as Rp 38 thousand, not including white rice. As for the menu Sop Konro kikil only Rp 35 thousand per serving. Actually, in Makassar there are several restaurants serving a menu Konro Bakar. However, not as special and delicious as Konro Fuel Karebosi stalls.
While residing in Jakarta, you can also enjoy Konro Fuel in Konro Karebosi Kelapa Gading, Jalan Boulevard Raya Blok TA 2 No. 38, Kelapa Gading. Konro Soup Karebosi in Kelapa Gading is the only branch that was opened by Haji Hanafi. In addition to menu Konro Bakar, in the stalls KOnro Soup Haji Hanafi is also presented and Sop Konro kikil.
4/ 5Oleh Said Ali Akbar