Mie Aceh (Aceh Noodle) is a spicy noodle dish with sliced beef, lamb or seafood such as shrimp and squid. Basically Mie Aceh at present role in the curry soup is tasty and spicy. Mie Aceh's name is taken from the area of origin, namely Aceh, because the distinctive taste different from noodle dishes that exist in Indonesia.
In the manufacturing process, Mie Aceh using typical noodles with a thick and flat shape. Unlike other noodles, Mie Aceh colors tend to be colored bright yellow, thus adding to the beauty of the dish. Seasoning used was a kind of curry spice that is a distinctive flavor that gives a distinctive taste culinary offerings also in this one.
In the presentation, Mie Aceh presented in three kinds of fried noodles (dry), noodle soup and the noodles were soggy. For meat that is used can be adjusted to our taste, because it does not reduce the taste and the noodle delicacy. Menu complement the presentation of Mie Aceh usually can be added fried onions, crackers, cucumber, and lime.
Which are unique in this cuisine is additional material used is beef, mutton or seafood. In general, there are Indonesian noodle dishes using chicken meat as a lot of additional material in the presentation of his noodle. Besides dressing in use is a kind of thick curry sauce and savory. In general, noodle dishes in Indonesia tend to use broth is clear and soft. The uniqueness gives a distinctive taste that is in on it.
In the process, Mie Aceh has become one of the culinary very popular. This one dish so that we can find in the stalls - roadside stalls in Aceh. Culinary This one is recommended what if you visited Aceh. Many say, feels incomplete when visiting Aceh without tasting the typical cuisine of this one.
Please refer to the following about the steps and How to make Mie Aceh as follows:
Dressing Material of Mie Aceh :
- 500 grams of wet yellow noodles
- 1 crabs
- 1/4 kg shrimp
- 750 ml broth
- 150 grams of beef, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 4 red onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 leek/celery, thinly sliced
- 50 grams of bean sprouts, wash
- 50 grams of cabbage/cauliflower, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 bay leaf
Softened seasoning :
- 6 red onions
- 5 cloves garlic
- 2 large red chilies, discarded seeds
- 1 whole cardamom
- 2 cm turmeric, burned
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Salt to taste
Complementary materials Mie Aceh:
- Pickled cucumbers
- Fried onions
|Mie Aceh with Sea food|
How to Make Gravy Mie Aceh:
- Prepare margarine for sauteing, stir-fry onion, garlic, and spices until fragrant.
- Enter the beef, stir and cook until the meat changes color.
- Add shrimp, crab, and broth and mix well.
- Enter the chives, salt, bay leaves and pepper.
- Cook until meat, crab and shrimp overcooked
- If the water had gone down and simmer the meat is tender.
- Enter cabbage, tomatoes and bean sprouts, then add the noodles and soy sauce.
- Stir until all ingredients are well blended and cooked. Remove and serve.
Ways To Presentation Dressing Mie Aceh:
- Prepare a bowl, then enter the noodles and broth
- Sprinkle the fried onions on top
- Serve with pickled cucumber complement
That's all the information I can give. Regarding aceh another typical recipe can be found on the Sitemap menu. Thanks before it. See u later.
Mie Aceh (Aceh Noodle)
4/ 5Oleh Unknown