Bengkulu keep the food was very tasty sort of satay, because the typical meat as the main ingredient in processed over the embers. But of course, different from the satay in general. Meat satay in general only be cleaned and then directly burned. Then mixed with peanut sauce or soy sauce mixed with cayenne pepper pieces. However Pancah meat is very different.
You not only need patience but you also need extra patience to make it. Why we have to have extra patience in making this Pancah Meat? Yes, because you have to wait for 2 hours for make the marinade permeate the meat better before you burn it on the coals.
But the cooking process is quite simple and will not regret it after waiting for 2 hours, because of a sense of Pancah This meat is very delicious and savory that will keep you hooked. We think Recipes Pancah This meat is suitable you practice when there are family events. In addition to a cool atmosphere, hanging out with the family will add to the enjoyment of the food we eat. Please see good recipe below.
- 600 grams of meat has in the past cut into small pieces
- 250 ml thick coconut milk
- 20 skewers
Ground spices :
- 4 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon tamarind
- 2 cm turmeric that has been burnt first
- 8 red onions
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tea spoon of salt
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
(All materials are pulverized into powder)
How to make Pancah Meat:
- Prepare a medium-sized container.
- Combine meat, coconut milk and spices and stirred until evenly campuranya and all the meat wrapped with herbs. And let stand for 2 hours. This is done so that the marinade can penetrate the meat until well into.
- After 2 hours, the meat is ready to be processed at a later stage.
- Prick-prick meat on skewers with 4 skewers of meat on a skewer. Do this until all skewers exhausted.
- Prepare the embers or charcoal, then turn and burn all satenya until cooked while smeared with remnants of ground spices earlier.
- Once cooked, remove skewers and serve with spicy soy sauce.
If you make this meat Pancah while hanging out with your family, a long process that will not seem long. In addition, it will add a sense of togetherness closeness of each member of your family. Thus Pancah Meat Recipes typical Bengkulu we can share to you in the hope of helping you get the reference of everyday dishes for you.
4/ 5Oleh Unknown